Sunday, June 21, 2009

Market of Corpse

Benches aligned together
I see from distance,
Green rectangular board
on the wall ahead,
I am sitting on bench...
interacting with friends
I hear a sound ...
Loud enough to make me deaf
Its all black, as if
I have gone blind,
or shut my eyes tight
I see dust,
I see blood everywhere,
In my lap...
I see hands of a friend,
But her body is no where to be seen..,
I cry for help
I shout and howl..
It seems market of corpse
where no body to sell
and no one to buy,
I make my way through the market,
I feel pain and stress
I try to hold the pillar
But I see no arm
And I realise
the hand was mine
in my lap......

2 comments:

  1. Its really a nice poem...
    It touched my core...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely expressed esp the lines" no body to sell.. no one to buy"

    ReplyDelete