Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Bird...

For Now i wish... just one wish... To fly or to swim... where I can feel the breeze brushing my cheeks...As what I wish for now is to be a bird but as I live in human form and have my role fixed may be next birth I'll be a bird...

Bird with wings... no thoughts but to fly all day... from one place to other... no horizon no boundary... no soul mate no namesake for any sake...

I want to feel light not only weight but from mind I want to have peace, peace of thoughts peace of mind....

Where the next day is to fly to other place, my wings flapping in the air.. clouds... I see from my tiny eyes I shut them while passing through them....

Where I don't have to be on time in office where I have no botheration of dressing up, there is no one to maintain the traffic rules, and no one to tell where to do what, Engulfed in my thoughts I fly from one place to other...

Every day is the way I want to spend... Everyday its me and no one else....


No comments:

Post a Comment