Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sayan...


I write this for my best friend...
I miss u Oh! my sweet friend..
Its just been few months that you decided not to talk to me...
But these months seems ages..

I am Going... In the defense of nation...
I don't know when I will get to see you...
the deed which I did... I am sorry for that...
Just once... My friend... talk to me...

I keep awake all night and my days pass thinking of you....
What shall I say... which will soften your heart soon...
I miss you my best friend...
There is no one but just you...
I will leave on 6th of oct...
Will wait for your call... will wait to meet you...
just once call me...
tease me the way you use to...
you n you are the only one I call my best friend...

these days are taking toil on me...
I miss climbing those stairs with you...
your hand pulling mine to climb them fast... fast as you do...
Sayan... I wait for you on those stairs...

I want you to hit me back when I do....
I have nothing to say just this I MISS YOU....
Do you get this...
Its been ages n I have to leave...
Come na... please come...
Meet me once before I leave....

I don't know what is space...
But this space is now killing me...
Sayan.... I miss you suar...
You swine....
Will you come...
to tease me... to take treat....
to smile and crack joke together...
in that same bloody red ESTILO....
I wait.... on those stair case....


No comments:

Post a Comment