Thursday, September 15, 2011

Existence....

Days are passing...
in search of Existence...
Days are passing...
In closed room looking out of window...
I feel sun..I feel Its rays...
all in search of existence...

I hold back... to solve the puzzle..
Puzzle of annoyance, puzzle of ego...
I hold back
I paint it black... I paint it white...
I paint it... the color I like...
the puzzle is same the puzzle is unchanged...
I see my hand via the rays...
I see orange...

See what I see..... feel what I feel...
Touch me and see what you feel...
the fight of existence remains via out the days...
days pass... in search of existence....

I see my self marching on the land of sand...
where dunes form and deform...
where I see my shadow follow my steps....
oh! my silhouette... make your own way...
follow your dreams... with the days of existence...
as days are passing...
passing in search of existence...

No comments:

Post a Comment